Empower and Revitalize Japan for Next Generation
Enjoy our initiatives and ideas that embody SOPHOLA's Vision, Mission and Values.
We will update our employees' daily lives and thoughts so that you can understand the SOPHOLA culture.
Source of Learning
I’m in Tokyo for the second half of this week.
I had sweet reunion with my ex-colleagues after a year or three years (from irep and linkshare), which gave me a great relief and motive by seeing their fulfilling faces.
I’ve been reading many business books, but what I could learn most from was people I met.
With my solid belief-“We can learn something from anyone”, I do meet people and spend time with them.
For instance, Mr Murakami, my ex-boss from irep taught me:
1) the source of glowing as a business person is boiling passion;
2) the continued effort wins at the end;
3) an ideal org is an org which requires management;
4) the career-goal setting and necessary skill listing are critical;
5) to improve task management, take a detailed log on daily tasks and accomplishments and look over the log every day.
Many people do not seem to have this kind of mindset–observing details of a person, interpreting his words and actions, and embodying the learning essence. This business trip made me re-realize that people can enjoy people’s relationships and learn more from those relationships if he reviews each relationship from this perspective.
Masaki “Mark” Iino
Founder & CEO